A PLOT or SITE PLAN of the proposed project is required for ALL zoning permits along with the permit application and applicable fees. Applications without a plot or site plan will not be accepted. You may submit professional drawings or one you have created yourself. Depending on the project, professionally scaled drawings may be required.
Your plot or site plan MUST show:
- Exact dimensions of the property including property lines (It is the responsibility of the property owner to know where their property lines are located or enlist the services of a professional land surveyor for determination). The City does not maintain records of property boundaries.
- Dimensions and location of all buildings or structures already existing on the property
- Exact dimensions and location of the work that is planned
- Exact distances measured from the proposed work to each property line (known as setbacks)
- A north arrow
- Street name(s) and the address of the proposed project
A Zoning Permit is required for all of the following:
- Decks, porches, and patios
- Fences, walls, and/or hedgerows
- Garages (attached or detached)
- Pools (18 inches of water or more)
- Sheds and accessory buildings
- Siding, re-siding, roofing, and re-roofing
- New Businesses
- Driveway aprons/approach (Right of Way)
What does a Plot Plan look like?
Below are a couple of basic examples. These examples do not meet with Munroe Falls Zoning Code. These are examples only.