Flooding Concerns

Anytime there is an abundance of rainfall, there is potential for varying degrees of flooding. Many people are faced with flooding issues and concerns with a variety of causes and, as frustrating as it can be, the property owner is responsible to resolve the matters. 

A valuable resource to assist you with additional information is Summit Soil and Water Conservation District (Summit SWCD). Click to visit their web page or call 330-929-2871.    

Catch Basins and Storm Drains

Never mow, blow or rake grass clippings or yard waste from your property into the street. This will clog drains and cause flooding. If you notice a storm drain or catch basin clogged, blocked or not functioning properly, please report this to the city at once.  Use the forms link below or call City Hall at 330-688-7491

  1. City Hall

    Physical Address
    43 Munroe Falls Avenue
    Munroe Falls, OH 44262

    Phone: 330-688-7491
    Fax: 330-688-3720

  2. James Bowery

    Director of Public Service
    Phone: 330-688-7491 Ext 227

  3. Kristina Simmons

    Deputy Clerk, Roads & Utilities
    Phone: 330-688-7491 Ext 223